Cookie ("Cookie") Policy
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
What is a Cookie and Why is it Used?
Cookies are small text files stored by websites you visit on your device or network server via browsers.
The main purposes of using Cookies on our Website are listed below:
- To improve the services offered to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the website,
- To improve the website and to offer new features on the website and to personalize the offered features according to your preferences;
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of the website, you and our company.
Types of Cookies Used on Our Website
Session Cookies are temporary Cookies used during the visits of our visitors to the Website and deleted after the browser is closed.
The main purpose of using such Cookies is to ensure the proper functioning of the Website during your visit.
For example; It is provided for you to fill in online forms consisting of multiple pages.
Permanent Cookies are types of Cookies used to increase the functionality of the Website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors.
These cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device via browsers.
Some types of Permanent Cookies; It can be used to offer you special suggestions, taking into account matters such as your purpose of using the Website.
Thanks to Permanent Cookies, if you visit our Website again with the same device, it will be checked whether there is a Cookie created by our Website on your device, and if there is, it will be understood that you have visited the site before and the content to be transmitted to you is determined accordingly and thus a better service is provided to you.
Technical Cookies ensure the operation of the website, and the pages and areas of the website that are not working are determined.
In the event that visitors log into the website using their passwords, such Cookies prevent the user from re-entering their password on each page by determining that the visitor is a site user on each page they visit on the website.
Cookie types used to enable image or audio content on the website.
Cookies used to remember users' preferences when visiting different pages of different websites. For example, remembering your chosen language preference.
Cookies that enable the production of analytical results such as the number of visitors to the website, the detection of the pages displayed on the website, the website visiting hours, the scrolling movements of the website pages.
How do we use third party cookies?
In order for them to offer you the services they provide, Onurtaş Ticaret ve Demir San. A.Ş.'s website, we work with some third party suppliers that set cookies for you on your device. For detailed information about these cookies and how you can opt out of receiving these cookies, see the relevant sections below.
Onurtaş Ticaret ve Demir San. A.Ş.'s website, you can receive cookies from third party websites or domains. We are working to define these cookies before they are put into use so that you can decide whether to accept cookies or not. Detailed information about these cookies may be available on the relevant third party website.
By changing the settings of your browser, you have the opportunity to customize your preferences for Cookies.
• Onurtaş Ticaret ve Demir San. A.S. The name, surname etc. of employees, visitors, customers, collected or acquired in any way during the work to be carried out by. All personal information and content such as Confidential Information (in short Information).
• Information is protected by high security and confidentiality standards; All necessary security measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access to user information.
• Name, surname etc. received from the participant through the application. information, Onurtaş Ticaret ve Demir San. A.S. and will not be disclosed to third parties except in the following cases;
1. Law, Decree Law, Regulation etc. Compliance with the obligations imposed by the legal rules issued and in force by the competent legal authority,
2. Requesting information about users for the purpose of a research or investigation conducted by the competent administrative and judicial authority,
3. If requested by legally authorized institutions and organizations, this information will be forwarded to the authorities.